www.flickr.com

Friday, December 12

Twilight the Movie

My daughter Annie talked me into going to see Twilight with her, a friend and Rory last night because she had an extra ticket. So I went along even though I really wasn't in the mood to go out but I am so glad I did! Twilight was one of those rare movies that did the book justice. Of course, it didn't have the detail that the book did but that would be impossible. I loved the movie and can't wait to see it again. I think the essence of the relationship between Edward and Bella really was captured on screen and my favourite scene was the fight scene at the end of the movie, a scene that wasn't in the book. But it was done so well, it was fantastic. The only downside was that because this is a teen movie there were a lot of teenage girls making all sorts of weird noises throughout the movie.



1 comment:

  1. I think it's too late for me...I'm gonna be buried with my books, lol.

    ReplyDelete