www.flickr.com

Tuesday, October 28

Caring Husband

Yesterday was my 44th birthday. Despite the best laid plans it didn't turn out to be a great day. Last night in bed my husband who wanted me to have a better birthday than he'd had said he wanted to take me out for dinner tonight. I told him that would be nice but didn't think much of it. But then he rang this morning to tell me to make a reservation at an Italian restaurant we wanted to try. So we will soon be heading off for dinner. He can be so sweet sometimes.
Kenzie went off to school camp today but I had Rory home sick with another throat infection. I hope he can go to school tomorrow as I am hoping to do some scrapping with Sheree. But we'll just see how everyone feels I guess. Well I better get dressed for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment