www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 4

Jessica's Rememberance Day

Every year on June 4th I take the time to remember my daughter. Jessica is Kristianne's twin sister who died shortly after she was born on May 30 1986. Because I wanted Kristianne's birthday to be a day of celebration not sadness I decided to remember Jessica on the day she was buried.
Today my BF and I, who also lost a baby daughter will go to Jessica's grave and take out some flowers. I am so grateful that I have friends to share this with, I have another friend that I know will think of me today as she also lost a twin son. Anyway, this year is a good year, some years are very difficult, last year was and I guess that's because it was their 21st. This year I feel good and am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment