www.flickr.com

Monday, May 19

This Week!

Only 4 more sleeps until scrapbook camp! I didn't get my stuff packed on the weekend, but I organised the layouts I want to do and got the photo's printed, finished my book and of course watched the boys play soccer. Today I packed all the scrapbook stuff that Kristianne and I will need and folded 3 baskets of washing and yes that took me all day.
Tomorrow I have a few errands to run and I have my appointment with the psychologist at BRISSC (Brisbane Rape and Incest Survivors Support Centre) which is my fourth appointment and hopefully tomorrow won't be to bad. Sometimes afterwards I don't want to leave my room for a couple of days. But I'm hoping tomorrow will be fairly smooth.
Wednesday or Thursday I am helping BF pack for camp and which ever day I have left over I need to clean the house. I can't wait to go to scrapbook camp, packing today certainly made me feel like scrapping.
You may have noticed that I have added a new feature called 'Twitter Updates' to the right panel on my blog. It is a web site that allows you to do these little updates. I put it on just to say what I'm doing at the time, rather than putting blog entries about every little detail of my life. Well that's about it, I am going to read my book, The Secret Bride by Diane Haeger, about 1/4 of the way through and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment