www.flickr.com

Monday, May 26

Home from Scrapbook Camp


It's great to be home even if I'm exhausted and feel like I could sleep for a week. Even though it was really hard I've picked this as my favourite layout for camp although their are 2 others that were close and it was really difficult to choose. I have put all my photos up on Flickr so that everyone can see them.
I pulled a muscle in my back last night when we were unloading the car and by the time I woke up this morning I couldn't move very well. I am going to take some pain killers and put some heat on it and have a sleep or read for today. I have already put dinner on in the slow cooker so I'm organised. Will post again later to tell you all about camp and have a whinge about the mess of the house when I came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment