www.flickr.com

Monday, April 7

Happy Anniversary Ian


I consider myself to be a very lucky woman to have been loved by a man like you. When our lives began together 24 years ago I had no idea what it would be like to be your wife and the mother of your children. I've had more happiness and joy with you than I ever thought possible.

Today as I look back at all the years that have passed and the people who thought we'd never last, I know that we both knew that we could never live without each other. Even when times have been rough, neither of us could ever walk away from the other. Now after 24 years we have 4 amazing children and a life full of love, trust, respect and loyalty. You are and always will be my one true love.

I love you more today than I did yesterday and will love you even more tomorrow. Yours Always Alaine xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment