www.flickr.com

Sunday, March 16

The Wedding

I read The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks in between the Tender Rebel and The Other Boleyn Girl. Although it seems that I neglected to mention reading it and so in accordance with the 'Book Off' rules I am doing a brief entry about it.
If you were a fan of 'The Notebook' also by Nicholas Sparks than this book is a must. It is only a small book that can easily be read in a day. It gives you the story of Noah and Ally's daughter and son-in-law. It also keeps you up-to-date with Noah and what happened to him after Ally died. For those of you who didn't read the book, Noah did not die at the end of The Notebook. I really enjoyed The Wedding as it reminds you that all marriages go through their lull periods. It is recognising that you're in it and what you do about it that counts. I suspect it is also a common occurrence for couples in their 50's and 60's.

No comments:

Post a Comment