www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 20

Climbing Back Out

Feeling much better today! I guess it's a good sign that the darkness doesn't last as long as it did before. Planning on making a Vanilla Slice and Strawberry Cheesecake for everyone tomorrow and then that's it for me, no more cooking this weekend. Tomorrow we are having the traditional fish and chips, then Ian is cooking Saturday and Sunday night and Kylie volunteered to cook on Monday night, so lucky me!!! Feeling a bit lost now that I have finished reading all my Tudor novels so I got some photos printed today so that I can do some scrapbooking this weekend. Apart from the washing and a small basket of ironing it should be a very relaxing this weekend. Also bought Kristianne Series 1 of The Tudors so the girls and I will be watching that while we do some scrapbooking together.
So whatever you are doing this weekend I hope you and your family have a lovely Easter weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You're the best Mum in the world! The Tudors are waaaaaay better than chocolate!!!! Love you xxx

    By the way, I'm up to 6 books now...

    ReplyDelete