www.flickr.com

Sunday, December 23

My Dad Memory

When I was a little girl I remember Dad would cook us breakfast on Sunday mornings and he would play Neil Diamond records. I have always loved this memory and have carried it on, well I have encouraged it in my family. When the kids were younger Ian would cook us the best breakfast and I would put Neil Diamond on and we'd all sing along. We loved it! In fact the whole family loves Neil Diamond and throughout their lives whenever they hear him they will be reminded of fun family times. For me as, as I look around at the kids laughing and singing along I will always remember my Dad.
My husband has just put on Neil Diamond and given me this beautiful memory! It's like a little Christmas present wrapped up in a love.
Thank you to both of the most important men in my life, who both loved me from the moment they held me in their arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment