www.flickr.com

Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas

So far, so good, I have made it this far without tears for my Dad! It's 2pm in Australia so I think I'll be OK. As usual I have a friend to thank, she gave me a book to read called 'Send Me Someone' by Diana Von Welanetz Wentworth. It is a true story and a very beautiful one! It is so comforting and I really do feel much better reading it. It has helped me see death differently I guess. I am only 1/4 of the way into it, but that is the most I have been able to read since Dad died.
Anyway, I have just finished making the delicious Mars Bar Cheesecake on my recipe blog, so no more cooking for a couple of hours, then I will make a baked dinner. I am going to watch 'Pride and Prejudice' while the boys are playing with their new XBox 360 and Kristianne and Ian are watching a comedy series that they bought for Christmas. So I can enjoy watching my favourite movie. What a luxury?

No comments:

Post a Comment