www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 26

Boxing Day

Wow what a relaxing Christmas, and relatively stress free! I can't believe we did it, had our own family Christmas without all the extended family and the stress that comes with having to go out. It was nice to spend time together, just hanging out. I have done a bit of reading and even played the SIMS for a while. Going to have a BBQ for dinner so no cooking required for me. Bit of cleaning up to do tomorrow, but I may just go out with the boys and visit a friend instead!
Done really well over the holiday season with my grief, could have lost it yesterday morning but decided that I wanted to stay strong. I guess I just thought that Dad was watching over us all anyway, so he was still here, just in a different way. I sensed him several times throughout the day and it was comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment