www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 12

Thinking of You

Tonight at midnight it will be 18 months since my Dad died. So hard to believe because so much has happened and so many events have gone on without him. I still miss him terribly but have come to accept that I always will. It is just the way it is when you lose someone.
Of course, watching the news and what is happening in Victoria with the bush fires and the awful pain that people are suffering it's hard to know how to cope with so much pain in such difficult times. All you can do is remind the people you love how very much you love them and give them all an extra hug. It's the people we love that mean so much to us at times like this. We just never know what life will bring.
Now for some happy news! I have a brand new niece, Amy Pearle. Welcome to the world precious one!
To all my 'special' people, who all know who they are, I love you with all my heart and am thankful everyday to have you in my life. xoxoxo

1 comment: