www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 14

Marley and Me

Went and saw this movie last Friday with a friend. I was a bit dubious about seeing it as my BF had seen it and told me it was sad and would remind me of my beautiful dog Ally who died 18 months ago. Of course it did, but in a good way and it certainly made me feel like rushing home and hugging our dog Buddy who really is a small version of Marley and often drives me crazy.
I really enjoyed the movie, I think it was a great story about life, love and family, and the everyday occurrences that can drive us nuts! However, I do think is is much more enjoyable for dog lovers. I'd give this movie a 4/5 stars and recommend it to any dog lover. This movie reminds you of how much our pets become part of our lives and our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment