www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 19

Fantastic Weekend

Sheree and I had a great weekend scrapping at her place. We each did six layouts, which wasn't a lot but we did get a lot more sleep than we usually do. Because we are such good friends and our families are so close we often find that we are either scrapping the same photos or plan to do similar layouts i.e. Mother's Day, Kylie's Wedding etc. We also have very similar taste in the layouts, so a couple of camps ago we started scrapping layouts together. This weekend we did two layouts together, unfortunately one of them took us all day Saturday to complete. Don't know why, I think it was the paper we used. It is the least favourite of my layouts but Sheree loved it, so occasionally we don't like the same thing. I don't know why I don't like it. I also did a pure white layout for Kylie's wedding album, that means that all the paper and embellishments are white and I've used a black and white photo. It is unlike anything I've ever done before, I saw a layout done all in white somewhere on the net and thought it was a great idea for a wedding page.
This layout is of our gorgeous poodle, Buddy, it is a scraplift from Scrap This. I will photograph the rest of the layouts tomorrow.
While Sheree and I spent the weekend at her place scraping, our husbands took the boys camping at the beach for the weekend. They had a fantastic time and are planning their next trip with us so I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment