www.flickr.com

Monday, April 21

The End is Near

My BF's mum is very close to the end, her daughter's and husband have kept a bedside vigil for the last 48 hours. The Doctor's can't say when it will be just that it will be soon. She hasn't really regained consciousness since Saturday night. It is just so sad to sit their and watch someone you love so much die. They are all suffering greatly, they just want it to be over and yet being faced with the prospect of her not being there any more is to much for them to bear. These are the times when life doesn't seem fair. I constantly walk around waiting for the phone to ring, and I'm terrified at the thought of going to a funeral so soon after my Dad's. I don't know how to get through it, I know that it is going to bring all my memories flooding back. But this is it, with life we must face death. That's the way the world works.

No comments:

Post a Comment