www.flickr.com

Thursday, April 24

Another Funeral - Another Goodbye

I can't believe that we are going to another funeral. It is just 8 months since Dad's. Yesterday my daughter and I went to Toowoomba to visit my BF and her family and spend some time with them. We went to the funeral home to drop off stuff and do some jobs that needed to be done. It is so hard to watch the family going through this, to see their suffering. At least this time I wasn't so scared when I walked into the funeral home, although it did bring memories flooding back. I know the funeral will be really hard, but I know that what I'm most worried about is seeing my BF and her family suffering and knowing the difficulties still to come. So we are heading off tomorrow and staying a night in a motel and going to the funeral on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment