www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 4

Upon Reflection

Today I scrapped 3 pages and made 6 cards and read a chapter of 'Halo' and cleaned the kitchen. Will post the 3rd layout tomorrow! I actually scrapped a layout I've been wanting to do for 3 years and I used up heaps of supplies that I've had for a long time. So all in all I think it was a good day.
However, I didn't get the washing done, any significant cleaning and I certainly didn't read the rest of 'Halo' to Rory. Although the idea of reading another hundred pages of that book in one sitting makes me feel like hanging myself! I will read another couple of chapters tomorrow after I go shopping for a 1 year old birthday present. I will make some effort to try and stay out of my scrap room tomorrow because once I go in their I don't seem to be able to come out. PS We had pizza for dinner instead of the casserole I had planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment