www.flickr.com

Friday, February 8

Sleep Walking

Last night Rory came into my room at 10.30pm and asked me what happened to Kenzie, I asked him what he meant and he said Kenzie was gone. I told him he was sleep walking but he insisted that Kenzie was 'missing'. Kristianne who was watching tv with me jumped up and looked in his bed and called out that he was gone. My heart began pounding as I started to think someone had snatched him from his bed, but my mind, still functional, thought I had better check under the beds in his room. I turned on the light and there he was in Rory's bed. Rory got us again! My family drive me crazy with their sleep walking and talking, Kristianne used to try and go out the front door in the middle of the night, Ian used to scream in his sleep because he would dream he was being abducted by aliens or something, he still sometimes screams out 'help' and when Kylie was little she used to hide under beds and in closets and go to sleep with us running around the streets looking for her, she hid really well. Living with this bunch it's no wonder I don't sleep very well!
Seriously, I can't stop thinking about the Tudors. I know, I'm still going on about 'The Other Boleyn Girl', but I can't get Mary's voice out of my head. I have been ruined! Will I ever enjoy another book, I feel lost, and deserted!

No comments:

Post a Comment