www.flickr.com

Monday, November 26

2007 Must End

Did I break a mirror? I really don't know why this year, but from beginning to end (well almost) it has been a terrible year. I keep waiting for it to get better and it doesn't, instead more stuff just keeps happening. I don't know when it will end, I just keep telling myself it could always get worse and that I should be grateful that everyone else (other than Dad) is alive and healthy. I want to look on the bright side, I really do, but can someone tell me where to find it?
Yesterday was a very busy muffin making day. I made 17 cards, yes 17, I will post them on Flicka tomorrow. Right now I am in bed after an emotionally draining day and this is about all the energy I have left! So on that note I will say goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment