www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 28

Family Time

I really had a lovely birthday yesterday. Got lots of lovely presents from everyone and was totally surprised by Kylie and Kristianne and Sheree. Have a great new scrapbooking toy to play with now so I can't wait to do that! Had a nanna nap and dreamt that my Dad gently stroked my cheek and said happy birthday to me. I didn't miss him as much as I thought I would yesterday because I really did feel him with me all day. It was nice! I still had a few tears but it wasn't as bad as Friday when I felt so much despair. Don't get me wrong, I would have given up all the presents in the world just for a birthday hug, but it was nice to know that he was with me for my birthday.
Today we are having Troy's family and my family over to celebrate Troy's 21st. We are having a BBQ and a few drinks and we are going to play Singstar on the Playstation, should be great and hopefully I'll get some good pictures. Well better go and start the cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment