www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 22

Friendship

Sheree and I have an amazing friendship, unlike any I've ever had. Sometimes I think she is like the other half of me that broke away at birth because we are so similar. She is more like my sister than anything, we have such a deep understanding of each other that so often doesn't require words. Over this past year because of the tragedy we have both gone through with the loss of precious parents we have become even closer.
So today as she waited for results after having three moles removed yesterday I waited with her. Both of us terrified, all we could do was distract ourselves and try our best not to think about it. There are no words to explain how frightened I was or how close to tears all day at the thought of what the news might be. Fortunately the news was good and the moles where benign and I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment