www.flickr.com

Friday, October 3

Another Confession!


This time it is a book confession! I love Elizabeth Chadwicks book covers, in fact I haven't seen one I haven't loved yet. Annie and I have purchased several of her books just because we like the covers. In fact I'm hoping that some dear daughter or bf will buy me both of these for my birthday to put on my new book case (hopefully getting for my birthday).
So what's the big confession? Well if you look at my Book Blog you'll see that I've only read one of her books and I didn't like it to much. I am however convinced that with covers such as these I will love them and I must have them. So if anyone needs birthday ideas????

1 comment:

  1. LOL you are so bad, no more new books for you, birthday or not!! You have to read some of the ones you already have. I found The Love Knot & The Greatest Knight thoroughly enthralling.

    ReplyDelete