www.flickr.com

Saturday, September 20

Mind, Body and Soul Challenge

It's been a few months since I've read a book, but I love reading and there's nothing like a new challenge to get you reading again, we do them in scrapbooking all the time so here's a reading challenge for you. Annie who was the creator of the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge that I completed earlier this year has come up with a new challenge.

The Mind, Body & Soul Challenge is only for a month so not to big a commitment for me. So here are my selections:

Mind (Option 2): I will read 'Pride & Prejudice' by Jane Austen and the read 'The Pemberley Chronicles' by Rebecca Ann Collins.

Body (Option 1): I will listen to 'Winter Lodge' by Susan Wiggs. It goes for 12.5 hours so that means that I will have to exercise for 40 minutes a day. Not very realistic for me so I might listen to it while I'm doing housework as well (surely that counts as exercise).

Soul (Option 2): I will reread 'Mr Darcy Presents His Bride' by Helen Halstead. I only read this book this year but I loved it and would love to read it again. I would have to say that now it is my favourite love story. Helen is an Australian author and this is a very romantic version that's an easy read.

So there it is, that's my entry. There are some great prizes in this challenge and I wouldn't mind winning one or two. I just have to finish my current read by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment