www.flickr.com

Saturday, May 10

Card Making Day

Yesterday I spent the day at Nicki's, the Stampin Up demonstrator making cards. We had a lovely time and I completed 5 cards and covered a notebook. Wow, Nicki has so much stuff and the most gorgeous scrap room I've ever seen. I could have easily spent the day looking at her stuff. Can't wait to go back next month and make some more cards with her fabulous stamps.
I have finished reading 3 books this week, which has been nice, 2 of them were fantastic books that I'd recommend to anyone. You can see my book reviews here. I know that I'll be getting a few more books tomorrow for mother's day so I had to reduce the size of the pile beside my bed.
Got a lot I want to get done this week. Want to tidy up my scraproom, again, then get packed for scrapbook camp that is in 2 weeks, Kristianne is coming to this one with me so I'm very excited but I also have to pack stuff for her as well. I want to get packed this week so that I can help BF pack the week after if she feels up to coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment