www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 27

What To Do?

There are just days where I feel as though I'm wandering around a little bit lost. Yesterday and today have been like that. Don't know why, it's the feeling that I should be doing something, but I just don't feel like doing anything. I want to read but I don't pick up my book, I want to scrapbook but I don't sit at my desk, I should fold the big pile of washing but I just ignore it. The days just seem to go by as a bit of a blur. I still do the normal things, loads of washing, cleaning kitchen, cooking dinner, making lunches, but it is just the basics that I get done and nothing more. Who knows maybe tomorrow I'll feel 'normal' again and I'll finish my book, fold that washing and scrap that page! Ever the optimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment