www.flickr.com

Monday, December 10

What Do Dreams Mean?

Last night I dreamt over and over that Dad died, in all different ways. The one that stood out though, was one in which I was going to die but Dad pushed me out of the way and died in my place. I told him no that I couldn't let him do it and he said it was OK, his time was up in a couple of days anyway. I know that I also dreamt about seeing Dad after he'd died, the dreams just kept coming! So needless to say I don't feel well rested this morning.

Today I have to do lots of cleaning, we are having pest control done tomorrow so I have to make sure all the cupboards are clean and tidy, mop floors and vacuum etc etc. So another busy day, it's all good though, just one more sleep until my daughter is home and we are all very happy about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment